Helen Cowley provides an informative and audience involving key note speaker for events and educational seminars.
She will provide you with a customised program specifically designed to meet your audience or specific business or life topic.
If you feel that you need someone to get businesses involved and reviewing their business models, enhancing or improved your business skills then I encourage you to contact Helen.
Helen involves the audience in ways to get them active and connecting with strategies, techniques and skills that allows them to leave wanting to take action, adapt to change, transform their attitudes, overcome fear and improve their outcomes. She blends the basic principles of business management with the ever changing environments around small business. - People are 80% emotional and 20% rational – therefor the need to channel that passion and energy with focus and action as well as the passion.
Helen is a professional workshop facilitator, consultant, business coach, trainer and speaker who can help you identify performance improvement ideas, walking way with tips and ideas to improve and change your business environment outcomes
Helen is passionate and intuitive; she is committed to supporting and encouraging small business to grow not just in turnover but in improving their working life and outcomes.
Helen love to engage and experience life enjoying family, community and exploring new environments and ideas to change the way we do things for the better.
“Believing in yourself and that everyone one has a value and we have to work with them but every environment has experiences to add to our learning too!”
Is it possible to succeed in the ever change environment conditions simple answer YES with Passion.
“We all have a value it is how we use that value that matters.”
- Business Development
- Small Business
- Business planning, marketing planning
- Managing performance and energy.
- Leadership, Management Teams,
- Customer Service
- Personal development – time management, delegation, self- awareness and learning
Helen has spent the last 37 years in the Small Business Arena. She has started businesses, employed people and probably like you had to juggle the demands of businesses and supporting a family life with 5 children.
Helen has supported 1000s through networking, awards and government subsidised program such as Flood assist, Home base business grants and many others. She has trained and mentored more than 400 businesses in the last few years, using the TAFE Small Business Solutions program. Advised 100s of others through consulting and coached. Those businesses have varied from retail shop keepers, trades persons, farmers and graziers, start-ups and, businesses with multi-million dollar turnovers. It has been gratifying to see most of them flourish and grow their enterprises. Some trebling their growth and turnover some employing extra staff and some just improving their performance model.
- Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneur & Venture Development
- Certificate IV Coaching for Life and Business-
- Diploma of Business Management
- Certificate IV TAELLN Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management
- Certificate IV Retail Management
Courses in: Course in Carbon Accounting, Project Management and Operational Productivity, Commericalisation, Franchising, Building Sustainable Small Business, Facilitation Training – Learning4Change Sustainability Delivery. Understanding Community Engagement, Publicity for Profit, Digital Enterprise, CPTED Crime Prevention through Environmental Design and Innovating to compete in a global economy
- Nailing your goals and plans in 2017 - Logan Country Chamber of Commerce
- Women’s Leadership Series -Logan Event - One Woman Project
- Turning your idea into Realty - Today Show Channel 9
- How a small business coaching leadership culture can create success! - Dalby Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Logan City Women in Business- The Big Day Off campaign.
- Facilitation of strategic planning for Chambers of Commerce.
- Aspire College – Graduation Guest speaker- Becoming a Successful business/person.
- Logan City Women in Business- Planning your best year yet.
- Global Institute of Productivity- Controversial Leadership in Small and Medium Enterprises. Is Future Business about prosperity and growth- as usual-or do we create and develop leaders with new intelligence skills for community/global village and planet responsibility?
- Small Business Week Scenic Rim Council (2nd Sept 2014) Steps to Building a Better Business -Overcoming the obstacles that make use take our eyes off our goals
- Change and Innovation- The importance of innovation and performance management to improve profitability and lifestyle.
- Warwick Women’s networking lunch: Work Life Balance –The Helen Cowley Way.
- Qld Tourism: Why bother with a Business Plan!
- TAFE: How to WOW your customers
- TAFE: Kick Start your business
- National Micro Business Awards Parliament hours Brisbane