1. Why should I bother with a coaching leadership culture?
Implementing a Coaching culture is a game changer on a path to success.
A coaching culture is not just training, performance management or mentoring. It is about developing the leadership capabilities framework for the whole team in enabling, inspiring and encouraging.
The power of a coaching culture in an organization can result in expanded improvements in:
- Skill development at all levels
- Creation of a leadership pipeline
- Engagement by all employees
- Retention of employees at all levels
- Increased business performance
In an organisation that is successfully implementing a coaching culture you notice employees listening, asking questions, and probing in a manner that encourages understanding, reflection, learning and change.
Coaching is developing people, changing behaviours, and improving performance.
2.What difference can a coaching culture make?
“Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself.
"When you become a leader, success is all about growing others.” - Jack Welch
Increasing levels of delegation from directive to independent empowerment.
- Directive – Hands on instructive and supportive leadership for those with little to no experience
- Delegating – Employing a watchful eye and a helping hand to get the most from a semi-experienced individual
- Coaching – Leaders can leave skilled and competent team members to get on with a task, remaining on hand if need be.
- Empowering – When a team member is considered an expert, a leader’s role is to simply facilitate, empower and encourage.
All these factors will result in increased trust in team members.
3. How can I do all of this?
“Leadership starts with self-leadership – Discover your own qualities – you have to be worthy of Leadership.
“One of the most dangerous leadership myths is that leaders are born – that there is a genetic factor to leadership. That is nonsense, in fact, the opposite is true. Leaders are made rather than born.” – Warren Bennis
We all process the world differently. My focus is different to your focus.
Our unconscious preference is the easiest pathway – Actions and behaviour result from our thinking. Your brain is wired by pathways and patterns. You can change the pathways to become more positive, more focused, and to become a leader.
Understanding your own thinking and qualities.
What is your thinking pattern?
What are your blind spots?
In a fixed mindset, people believe their basic qualities, like their intelligence or talent, are simply fixed traits.
When we change the way, we think we create new possibilities.
Building awareness will open opportunity to learn, improve and to Growth.
4. So……What if I engage in a different leadership coaching culture?
You can upgrade your thinking, to help influence your success?
Develop a workplace environment that everyone wants to be a part of – that motivates and inspires your team!
This will help to make your business culture the best that it can be:
- Leadership starts with us!
Be the best you, can be!
- Change is all around us – if we create a positive inquiring culture to enable others to
Learn, Create and Lead:
To be the best they can be.
- Understand yourself and your thinking
- Create a successful environment where your business culture is the best it can be.
- We help you and your business GROW
- Thought Improving
- Knowledge and Confidence
- Performance and Profitability
MAKE IT HAPPEN TODAY
Talk to us
Initial Discussions are FREE
CALL: 0418 769531
Join us for Think Tank Lunch Wednesdays - Zoom
Improve your success
- Call Us Now
Office ~ 07 3297 0242