The Small Business Companion Blog Space
The 5 Minds of Business
The 5 Steps
2. The Why are you in Business: Your Values, Purpose and Mission – The Commitment Job vs Investment
3. The Who do you have around you: Marketing is about relationships - business is about relationships. Support will increase your sales, Form Relationships and Increase you’re your Marketing Effect
4. The How - Action and Automation of your Systems: The Action that are consistent every day - You can make excuses, or you can make money, but you can’t do both
5. The What- Measurement of your Finances Do you know your KPI’s – How precisely do you create and implement a plan Financial management and profit improvement – The Focus (the outcomes)
Mastering Your Mindset
- Your mind set makes all the defense to your outcomes. It will make or break you. Know and understand who you are and what it is that you are trying to achieve. Understand your emotional and social intellect and how YOU work. Knowledge is power – educate yourself. Believe in yourself, be confident. There is nothing either good or bad, but YOUR thinking makes it so! Our coach can help you achieve these things……
- Why are you in Business? Is it because of your Vision and Your Passion for what you are doing or is it purely for Profit? This creates the INVESTMENT vs the JOB. This is your story. What does your business stand for? Your Vision, Purpose and Mission – this is the roof under which everything sits. Your Plan and Your Commitment!
- Sales is all about people, connections and marketing. Every business requires some form of investment and enough customers to whom its output can be sold to on a consistent basis. This in return will MAKE A PROFIT. Do you have a relationship marketing plan?
The WHO is also about having good people around you to support your business – egg: your bookkeeper or accountant – your suppliers – your family – mentor or coach.In a Digital age automation (systems) for profit improvement starts here.
TAKE THE TIME FOR THE RELATIONSHIPS.Marketing is relationships, relationships are the value.Know your Conversion Funnel.
- The How Simplifies your systems and processes! Set up your chart of accounts for YOUR financial management – not just for Tax Reporting. Develop a Budget and Cashflow forecast. Setup Cashflow management and budgeting. Seeing the breakdown of where and how your spending goes and which areas you income comes from can be a REAL EYE OPENER. Automation of these things will save time.
You can't manage what you don’t measure
Digital technology-The How - CONSIDER
What can you Automate?
Technology’s like cloud computing, mobile apps, social media apps, online payment options (ecommerce) financial management software, collaboration solutions, websites data analytics, CRMs all help small business to address everyday challengers and by improving your efficiencies you can take on the world.
- Website – Google analytics
- Marketing – Facebook scheduling,
- Active Campaign, Mail Chimp,
- Scheduling Hootsuite
- CRM insight, mind body Suite, Capsule CRM
- Time tracking Apps:
- Invoicing and Job apps
- Payroll a& HR
- Billing and expenses
- Don’t glaze over just because you are not a figures person. It is your business, so don’t leave it all to someone else, keep your finger on the pulse and always know what is happening with your finances even if you have delegated them to someone else. Create a habit of checking weekly, monthly or even quarterly. Know and understand your reports, figures and values. Verify your pricing to ensure a profit. Be able to produce reports that mean something to you and can help you change things if need be. Set your goals and targets and monitor them on a regular basis. The truth is in the figures! Understanding your figures is just one of our specialties - please contact us if you are having trouble with this.
- Master your mind set and focus
- Plan your vision
- Work with your team
- Simplify your system
- Know your numbers
Mastery is not achieved overnight it takes Passion, Commitment, Focus and Action
Business is a game of numbers and relationships managed by systems and processes! Our thinking affects our behaviour and our actions. Our thinking style includes our creativity, our relationships, our systems and our rational. Are you in control of Your Dreaming, Relating, Systemising, Controlling
Contact us on 0418 769 531 for more info or join in with our monthly
Networking Breakfasts 7am - 9am Breakfast and Coffee inclusive
Join in a small Networking Breakfast:
Meet like minded business people
Share resources and Ideas
Collaborate and create Alliances and joint ventures
Gain new business referrals
Cost: $25.00 per person or bring a new face for $40 for 2
Dates: Networking Breakfasts run monthly 1st Wednesday
Or: Please fill out expression of interest form below and fax back to 07 3297 0333 or contact Helen Cowley 0418 769 531