The Small Business Companion Blog Space
Are You Committed to Your Actions?
It is so easy to make excuses when we are not committed to a goal. You may have moments of lapses but the key is to dig your heels in and refuse to allow challenges to take you off course. If you want to walk in your true actions, you must commit to the discovery, development and action process. You can’t afford to leave things halfway because you do not feel like it. This also opens the mind/door to leaving the next goal incomplete.
If you are not “fully committed” to the actions you have put in place, then you are never going to take your business to the next level.
Here are some tips to get you going:
- Commitment is action – if you want to be committed to a goal, you must take consistent action. Commitment needs consistency, and it is through consistency that you get results.
- Commitment is a choice – you choose what you commit to and how you commit to it. You, have to decide within yourself how important the results you want to achieved are and go out to achieve them. A coach or mentor can help you to commit and stay focused to a cause.
- Commitment is positive – it requires a positive mindset. You cannot commit to something you feel negative about. Your words, actions and thought must align with your commitment.
- Commitment flows – once you stay committed to a cause, others flow with you. Your staff, family and friends will fall in line with your plans when they see how committed you are to your goals.
- Commitment is a driver – commitment drives you towards your results. Success is inevitable when you stay committed to a cause.
What are you going to commit to this month? Are you ready to be committed to your Actions? Get in touch and book a Complimentary one on one with Helen to see how SBIS can help you on your way to being Committed to Your Business/Actions. (Conditions Apply)
Contact us on 0418 769 531 for more info or join in with our monthly
Networking Breakfasts 7am - 9am Breakfast and Coffee inclusive
Join in a small Networking Breakfast:
Meet like minded business people
Share resources and Ideas
Collaborate and create Alliances and joint ventures
Gain new business referrals
Cost: $25.00 per person or bring a new face for $40 for 2
Dates: Networking Breakfasts run monthly 1st Wednesday
Or: Please fill out expression of interest form below and fax back to 07 3297 0333 or contact Helen Cowley 0418 769 531