- Investigate micro business opportunities
- Develop a micro business proposal
- Organise finances for the micro business
- Determine resource requirements for the micro business
- Comply with regulatory, taxation and insurance requirements for the micro business
- Process accounts payable and receivable
- Organise personal work priorities and development
- Establish networks
- Promote innovation in a team environment
- Deliver and monitor a service to customers
Cost: $400.00 Includes a series of 3 x 4 hour business mentoring workshops, 2 hours one-on-one business mentoring, and networking opportunities. Participants who complete the full workshops and mentoring program is eligible to receive a nationally accredited qualification - BSB30307 Certificate III in Micro Business Operations.
Workshops Calendar 2017: We endeavour to deliver this program every month in Browns Plains and Toowoomba and alternate months for other areas in Queensland eg: Gatton, Roma, Stanthorpe, Warrick, Beaudesert, Longreach, Logan, St George, Quilpie, Ipswich.